Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hearts Under Construction - Overnight Retreat

The time is fast approaching for the annual overnight retreat for ladies.  The event is so close at hand that it is already time to register!  Once again, the retreat will be held at Shocco Springs.  The cost is $30.00 per person.  If you want one of the super-cute retreat t-shirts, then you will need to add $10.00.  And you probably do want one of the shirts.  They’re good. 


So, this year’s retreat will feature Eden’s Rain.  That’s Eden’s Rain in the picture to the right of this post.  They are talented.  They are real live beauty queens – seriously!  And – best of all – they love the Lord and have such a heart for women’s ministry and sharing.  You will be blessed by this experience. 

Okay - true confession time.  I tell ladies every year that they should attend the retreat.  I tell them they will enjoy it.  I tell them that they will have fun and get to know some really awesome ladies.  I tell them that they can pick their roommates and don’t have to worry about getting put in a room with a stranger.  I tell them that they will be so very glad they took the time and went.  I tell them all of those things because I believe they are all true.  But – me – well, I have never been to the overnight retreat.  Not ever.  Not. For. A. Minute.  But that is about to change.  Because, this year – I AM GOING!  I’ve registered.  And paid.  And bought the t-shirt.  You can register through January 23rd.   See you there.   I mean it this time.

1 comment: